Acupuncture stimulates particular points in the body known as meridians. Meridians are natural energy channels that run throughout the human body. Physicians believe that physical ailments occur when you disrupt this energy. If a disruption occurs, you need to correct it by stimulating specific meridians. At Balanced Health Medical, we provide the best treatment for chronic pain, sports injuries, and general musculoskeletal conditions to patients in the 10022 and 10036 areas. We provide acupuncture as an effective way to naturally treat a wide range of health-related issues.
What Are the Benefits of Acupuncture?
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from acupuncture:
- Helps Treat Injuries - One of the primary benefits of acupuncture is that it can help to treat injuries. Acupuncture has been shown to be an effective treatment for various injuries, ranging from simple ones like a sprain or strain to more complex conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome. In many cases, acupuncture can help to speed up the healing process and reduce the amount of time required for a full recovery.
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety - Stress and anxiety can cause a wide variety of physical and mental health problems. Acupuncture is an effective way to reduce stress and anxiety, which in turn can improve overall health and well-being.
- Helps Manage Pain - Pain is a common problem that can affect people of all ages. Acupuncture is an effective way to manage pain, both chronic and acute. In some cases, acupuncture can be as effective as prescription medications in managing pain. Acupuncture also has the advantage of being a drug-free treatment.
- Improves Sleep Patterns - Many people experience problems sleeping, which can affect their quality of life in various ways. Acupuncture is an effective option for treating conditions that can lead to poor sleep patterns or insomnia.
- Boosts the Immune System - Having a properly functioning immune system is essential for good health. Acupuncture has been shown to improve immune function, which can help to prevent or fight off infection and illness.
Visit Balanced Health Medical for Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care in Services in Midtown Manhattan, NY
Our professional staff is dedicated to providing our patients the care they need to live healthy and pain-free lives. Through the combination of chiropractic care and acupuncture, our chiropractors can treat a wide range of conditions naturally without the need for medications or invasive procedures. Contact Balanced Health Medical by calling us at (212)-755-1717 today if you are interested in experiencing the benefits of acupuncture in the 10022 area.