At Balanced Health Medical, our NYC chiropractors in Midtown Manhattan have seen many patients suffering from shoulder tendinitis. This problem affects many people and requires specialists to manage and treat the pain correctly.
The Nature of Shoulder Tendinitis
This condition is an inflammation of the tendons in your shoulder's rotator cuff. It causes severe tightening in your muscles that can be very painful to manage without a high-quality chiropractor. For example, the pain will make it difficult for you to move your arm up and down. It can also make it impossible for you to perform in various sports. While a chiropractor can help with the pain of shoulder tendinitis, it may take multiple treatments to manage.
The Problems That Cause the Development of Shoulder Tendinitis
Our Manhattan chiropractors have treated this problem in many people and note that shoulder tendinitis tends to be caused by various other health problems, such as:
- Shoulder Bursitis – Developing this disease causes a variety of severe symptoms, including tendinitis that requires a chiropractor.
- Rotator Cuff Impingement – This painful situation occurs when the rotator cuff hits the acromion bone and causes severe pain that a chiropractor can treat.
- Trauma to the Tendons – Severe injury and damage to the tendons of this cuff can cause acute pain that requires a chiropractor to manage.
How to Recognize Worsening Shoulder Tendinitis
It is essential for patients to understand the many symptoms that are caused by shoulder tendinitis. These include:
- Clicks in the shoulder
- Sudden pain when moving the shoulder
- Stiffness and difficulty moving your arm
- Pain when lying on your arm
- Increasing pain that spreads throughout your arm
The Ways our Chiropractor Treats Severe Shoulder Tendinitis
There are several treatment options for painful shoulder tendinitis, and we offer a range of comprehensive health services to help people recover. They include:
- Chiropractic Care – Chiropractors provide subtle manipulations that offer pain relief.
- Massages – The use of concentrated massages can help to improve your shoulder strength and stability.
- Physical Therapy – Some movement-based treatments can manage alignment problems.
- Acupuncture – This ancient treatment method can provide a solid amount of pain relief for your tendonitis.
While this problem can be excruciating to manage, it is not a permanent or life-long condition. In fact, treating it as soon as you notice problems can reverse the problem and make it easier to handle.
Get Help from our Hell's Kitchen Chiropractor, Serving Midtown New York City
If you are suffering from shoulder tendinitis and need treatment, please don't hesitate to contact us at Balanced Health Medical in Manhattan. We are the chiropractors that New York trusts to manage various health problems. Contact us at (212)-755-1717 to learn more about our treatment care. We provide chiropractic care in 10022 and surrounding areas of Midtown West, Midtown East, NYC.